NEXT RETREAT 8-11 NOVEMBER
Our Autumn Retreat is ideal for any expectant mums + birth partners looking to learn relaxation techniques ahead of birth. With a focus on health and wellbeing, we deliver the renowned KGHypnobirthing course and tailored antenatal fitness programmes to help parents prepare for labour and spend quality time together before their new arrival.
Our bespoke babymoon package includes:
- A 3 night stay in Northcourt House Holidays & Events.
- A Royal College of Midwives accredited hypnobirthing course.
- An exclusive maternity fitness programme.
- Daily pregnancy + partner work yoga.
- Relaxation workshops for you and your partner.
- Pregnancy massage
- Full body massage for your birthing partner.
- Q&A session with independent midwife.
- Fully catered with nutritious meals prepared with locally sourced ingredients by in-house cook.
- Luxury accomodation
As featured in Evening Standard – Where to have the prefect Babymoon
We’ve taken care of everything so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Watch our June Retreat with Lulu Adams, Joanna Hunt & Tahnee Knowles
WHAT WE DO
Bump & Mind is a Luxury Hypnobirthing & Pregnancy Wellness Retreat company based on the idyllic Isle of Wight. Our aim is to prepare Mum to Be and Birth Partner for the most exciting time of their life by assisting them in a more calm and comfortable birth. The only retreat of its kind, our bespoke ‘Babymoon’ package helps support parents through pregnancy birth and beyond.
Included on the 3 night stay is an Royal College of Midwives accredited KGHypnobirthing course, exclusive maternity fitness programme, pregnancy yoga & partner work, a series of relaxation workshops, pregnancy massage & full body massage for birth partner, luxury accomodation and fully catered, nutritionally balanced meals and snacks.
Bump & Mind
A MESSAGE FROM OUR HOST
We can’t wait to meet you, and support you on your journey from pregnancy to birth and beyond.
“Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers – strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.”